A blogger wants his work to be read and appreciated. For this, you provide readers what they are looking for, and we assure you success! Focus on the right content before reaching out to the public. Keep it beautiful and crisp. And with this, you would be noticed by professionals and students visiting our site. Thus, stage is all yours at our portal.
Sign up and Show the world that you can pen down your emotions/ideas and make a difference !
So here are few points that will tell why it is necessary for you to learn English. If you know the language already then you will be looking for how to improve your English. There is always room for improvement.
♦ I would like to brief my readers on the concept of language, the importance of English language before actually giving them the reasons to learn English.
♦ Language is defined by the sources as Method of human communication either spoken or written, consisting of the use of words in a structured and conventional way.
♦ A system of communication, used by a particular country or community.
♦ Cambridge Dictionary defines language as A system of communication consisting of sounds, words, and grammar or the system of communication used by people in a particular country or community.
♦ There are several other definitions given by many scholars to define language.
♦ In simpler terms: We can say Language is what we speak(words), the way we speak which is understood by the other people that start the conversation between two people.
It can be verbal, nonverbal, signs, symbols anything we use to communicate with the other human.
♦ India is a diverse country, Unity in Diversity, as we say. India is a home to many cultures,
religions, and languages. People speak different languages in India. We have the Punjabi language spoken in Punjab, Malayalam language spoken by the people of Kerala, Tamil Nadu.
♦ But Hindi Language is the National Language. It is our mother tongue. It is widely spoken and understood across India irrespective whether it is a
Punjabi or a Malayali. Even they do understand and speak the Hindi language.
♦ With the passage of time and we the generation of 21st Century, have one more language which is more used than our national language
Hindi is ENGLISH. English is the universal language of our generation. Everyone speaks English or at least try to speak and master the language. Do you want to master the English language? That means you are looking for solutions on how to improve English? You have landed the right place.We have blogs on how to improve English as well.
♦ The English language was mostly spoken by Britishers and foreigners in earlier times. Only a few elite and educated Indians were able to speak the English language in earlier times. But now every Indian is able to speak English language or try to speak and converse in the English language. We speak more English than the Hindi.
♦ There are two forms of English: British and American. In India, we mostly speak and follow the British English because we were ruled by them.
♦ Going by the trend, it seems learning English has become imperative. One cannot do without it. It is as important to learn English and speak English as it is to know your mother tongue or maybe, in my opinion, it is more important to learn English.
⇒ So here are the reasons why to learn English:
1) As said earlier English is the universal language. It is widely spoken across the globe and understood by almost everyone. If you visit China, they speak Chinese language and you do not know Chinese, but you know English, so you might be able to converse with them because they do understand it English language somewhere.
2) All the schools are English medium, where English is mandatory. So it is important to know and understand English.
3) All the course material of all the schools, colleges and university are in the English language, be it your textbook, or any other reading material.
4) Let us put this way, Everything you get is in the English language, be it any guide material, your labels on medicine, the disclaimer everything. Anything you can think of is in the English language.
5) It gives you an edge over others who do not speak English. So you have an opportunity for a better job if you speak English.
6) If you know English, you can travel abroad, work there, as you will not face difficulty in having a conversation with, understanding them and vice- versa.
7) The business world is dominated by the English Language, In order to survive there, it is a must that you learn English.
8) Many of the top movies, music is produced in English, there are so many shows that are in English and loved by many. So you get a great wealth of English entertainment.
9) Most of the content produced on the internet is in English rather than in any vernacular or Hindi language. The Internet is the sensation in today’s world.
10) It makes it easier for you to communicate and understand things much better if you know English as it is a commonly used in various areas and in our day to day lives.
11) The English language is an intellectual challenge, you really need to master the nuances to be able to speak and it gives you confidence, builds your personality.
It is like you cannot survive without English in today’s world. It is important for
learn. You feel alienated without English. No one understands you and vice versa. You are deprived of so many opportunities be it at work or any other field. Learning English now is not that difficult also. Knowing English is better as you have one more language to speak beside your mother tongue. So everyone must Learn English.