A blogger wants his work to be read and appreciated. For this, you provide readers what they are looking for, and we assure you success! Focus on the right content before reaching out to the public. Keep it beautiful and crisp. And with this, you would be noticed by professionals and students visiting our site. Thus, stage is all yours at our portal.
Sign up and Show the world that you can pen down your emotions/ideas and make a difference !
Education is a birthright of every individual whether a boy or a girl. Who are we to refrain some especially “ girls” from getting an education. They are denied this privilege because of their gender which is beyond their control. In our country, especially in rural areas, girls are deprived of education. They are supposed to be homemakers, child bearers but not educated. This poses a shadow of black clouds on the future of our country.
Let me ask you why should girls be deprived of education when it is the right of every individual. They should be deprived of education only because they are girls? Is it fair? Is it legal? Ask these questions before posing restrictions on them.
Girls are the future of this country. We should educate them. They are equally at par with the boys of our generation. If given the opportunity they will work to the best of their abilities. They have proved themselves in every field. Just give them a chance. They have the ability to turn everything into gold.
It is sad that communities still discriminate education against girls. According to the statics, around 57 million children around the world are not going to school.The report, children still battling to go to school says, 95% of 28.5 million children are not getting a primary education in lower and lower- middle countries. The education rate in Africa, West Asia is minimal or almost nil. Girl child education is far from satisfactory. Around 65 million girls around the world never get to see the classroom. The results are poor in low and lower- middle countries, in rural areas of the countries.
We educate women because it is smart. We educate women because it changes the world. - Drew Faust
The reasons for not educating the girls can be various. The lack of proper infrastructure, lack of proper hygiene and sanitation, the stereotypical thinking, prejudices and many more factors contribute why the girls are not given education. The world is getting educated as to why it is important to educate the girl child. There is a saying if you educate a boy, you educate a person, but you educate a girl you educate the family and benefit the entire community. So, now you know how imperative is it to educate the future mothers of our country.
Education empowers everyone. If you educate the girls you empower them and you take your country a step forward. Girls make up for the half of the population of this world. If they are deprived of the education then it means half of the country is uneducated. The future will also be uneducated and where are we leading our world too? Results indicate that the increased schooling of mothers has a measurable impact on the health, education of their children and adult productivity. As children spend half of their lives with their mothers.
Reasons, why to educate Girls, is Important:
1) Educated Generations: As we know, a girl builds the family. If the girl itself is uneducated, the future generation will also be uneducated. A boy educates only one person and not the entire family. So for educated family, first educate your girls.
2) Decrease Infant Mortality Rate: The child of an educated girl is more likely to live her first birthday. This will lead to decrease in infant mortality rate. An educated girl will be aware of the various diseases Like HIV, AIDS and is more likely to live a healthy life. The girl's global education fund reports that when a child is born to a woman in Africa who is uneducated, he/she has 1 out of 5 chance of dying before the age of 5.
3) The decrease in Maternal Mortality Rate: Educated girls with increased level of knowledge about health, fewer pregnancies, will live more than the uneducated girls. They will take care of themselves and their child during pregnancy and this results in lower deaths during labor, delivery and follow up
4) The decrease in the number of Child Marriage: Due to illiteracy, many girls are married off early in their lives and this is the end to their education. This has led to increase in child marriages. Educated girls get married a little later in their lives when they are stable both financially and personally in their lives.
5) The decrease Population Growth: Education affects all the other parameters. Education controls the population, How? Educated girls tend to have fewer children as compared to uneducated girls and thus controls population growth
6) The decrease in Domestic Violence: An educated girl is aware of her rights and dignity. She is strong, independent and therefore is less likely to be victims of domestic and sexual violence. They will raise their voice against any kind of injustice.
Educating a girl is twice as important as educating a boy. An educated woman is well off in all the spheres than uneducated women. They will be a part of the country’s socio-economic progress. They will not only take their families forward but will take the world to new and greater heights.
For an educated world, educate your girls. Support girl child education.