Before moving on to the importance of blogging, let us understand what is a blog? A blog is a regular update of a web page or a website in an informal or conversational style.
It is like a journal or a diary of your thoughts and views on the internet, the person who writes a blog is known as a “Blogger” and the action to write a blog is known as “Blogging”. Blogging lets you share your ideas across the globe.
According to Meg Hourihan, a blog is “collection of posts, short informal, sometimes controversial, and sometimes deeply personal with the fresh information at the top”.
Why is Blogging important these days?
Well, the answer to this question lies in the fact that it is the best way to promote your ideas, your business or any event and you can also earn a full time living from your blogs. In other words, writing a blog is something that helps to express you to the world.
Blogging done regularly is an easy, inexpensive and interesting way of driving traffic, generating revenue, attracting existing and prospective customers to your website and gaining popularity in a very short period.
It is also done to enhance your inbound marketing efforts. No one can ever emphasize on the importance of blogging enough! The Internet is the most popular and easy source of spreading information to all age groups in very little time and effort.
Some of the most important benefits of blogging
1. It helps in connecting with friends and family, people around you and also in learning what’s going around you.
2. Helps in developing and maintaining better customer relationships both with existing and potential customers.
3. Helps in driving traffic to your website.
4. Helps in boosting your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or Search Engine Results Page (SERP).
5. It helps in establishing your brand as an industry leader.
6. It helps in creating opportunities for sharing and connecting people to your brand.
7. Helps in making a foundation for all your social media platforms.
8. It helps in building credibility.
People nowadays are very active on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social sites. Post the links of your blogs or articles with relevant visuals on the social sites you have an account, have maintained business websites and give your social followers a reason to click through to your website.
Therefore, the conclusion is that blogging is important not only for the individuals but for the business as well, especially when you know what your audience is looking for. Anyone can become a pro blogger by practicing the right techniques. With continuous practice, you can improve your blog and attract more traffic!
To learn Blogging, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 95.5511.5533.