Module 1 – Introduction To Entrepreneurship
1. Strengthen participants’ knowledge of entrepreneurship and its associated concepts.
2. Identify and clarify other related issues and dilemmas linked to entrepreneurship.
➢ Clarify confusing vocabulary terms related to different forms of entrepreneurship.
➢ Participants developed debating and critical thinking skills.
➢ Participants are given the opportunity to ask questions in order to clarify their own
understanding of the subject matter.
➢ Participants get information on what is youth entrepreneurship, start-up, social
entrepreneurship, and other related concepts.
Module 2 – Entrepreneurship Education
1. To reflect on the subject of entrepreneurship education.
2. To encourage participants to generate ideas through minute mapping.
3. To explore the concept of entrepreneurship education and other key related concepts.
➢ Participants reflected on the subject of entrepreneurship education.
➢ The concept of entrepreneurship education and other key concepts related to it from
the participant’s perspective were discussed in detail.
➢ Critical thinking of participants was fostered and their learning process through exchanging ideas was elaborated.
➢ Knowledge, skills, and attitudes of entrepreneurship education were discussed in detail
highlighting the role that youth workers should play in guiding and motivating young people to be active in community life.
Module 3 – The Lifestyle Of An Entrepreneur
1. To connect daily life and entrepreneurship.
2. Familiarizing youngsters with the entrepreneurship culture.
3. Mapping the problems that young entrepreneurs are facing.
➢ The understanding connection between entrepreneurship and daily lifestyle.
➢ Participants become aware and understand better the entrepreneurship culture and similar terms.
➢ Boost critical thinking about problems of young entrepreneurs and trying to find solutions through discussion.
Module 4 – Bootstrapped Vs Funded Startups
1. What is Bootstrapped.
2. What is a Funded Startup.
3. Pros & Cons of Bootstrapped & Funded Startups.
4. Various examples will be discussed, and learners will be asked to choose the order of preference.
➢ Decide if one should go for external funding or not.
➢ How to run a bootstrapped venture.
Module 5 – Time Challenges
1. Comparing the relationship between working hours and productivity.
2. Practicing both ways of working.
3. Managing time in the working place.
➢ Understanding the importance of time management and productivity.
➢ Participants reflect on working as a team and the importance of role division based on their abilities.
➢ Emphasize and share methods and tools on how to be productive at work.
➢ Share insights on time management tools.
Module 6 – “Apna” Time
1. Foster critical thinking among participants.
2. Familiarize with entrepreneurship terms and vocabulary.
3. Improve time management skills
4. Foster creativity and active participation.
➢ The critical thinking of participants is improved. Team cooperation and support are enhanced.
➢ Participants are confronted with the idea of time management and sources management.
Module 7 – YUVA Entrepreneurship
1. Explore the situation of youth entrepreneurship at the country level.
2. Find differences and similarities in different countries.
3. Explore the dimensions of youth entrepreneurship.
4. Provide space for sharing and learning from examples
➢ Exploring different dimensions of youth entrepreneurship in each country.
➢ Fostering better knowledge of the state of play of youth entrepreneurship.
➢ Space to analyze the pros and cons related to the topic.
Module 8 – Think Out Of The Box
1. Learning how to be innovative and efficient while dealing with limited time and recourses.
2. Learning how to be creative; practical; and how to work as a team.
➢ Raised awareness of the importance of collaboration, creativity, and managing with limited time and recourses in an innovative way.
➢ Participants increase their awareness of cost-related issues, use of creativity, and complex problem-solving.
Module 9 – Communication Beyond Barriers
1. To guide participants on how they can use communication in their team and how they can solve a problem through effective communication.
2. To foster critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
3. Stress the importance of active listening and roles in a team.
➢ Share information about effective communication, communication strategies in social
➢ Stress the importance of active listening to improve communication.
Module 10 – Track Market Leaders
1. How to motivate young people to start a business and learn about the entrepreneurship
2. Steps to follow to have a successful business venture.
We want the participants to learn how to create a good business, by following some good examples of successful entrepreneurs.
Module 11 – Successful Enterprise
1. To reflect on key elements of the successful enterprise.
2. To discuss essential concepts related to entrepreneurship such as vision, ethics, marketing strategy, human resources, financial strategy, communication, innovation, customer care, etc.
3. To foster participant critical thinking about how to improve the necessary skills to become an entrepreneur.
4. To share different opinions on how to work with young people to improve the skills necessary to enter into entrepreneurship ventures.
➢ Reflection on elements of the successful enterprise.
➢ Discussion of important concepts like vision, ethics, marketing strategy, human resources, financial strategy, communication, innovation, customer care, etc.
➢ The top personal competencies of an entrepreneur were explored.
➢ Participants foster critical thinking about how to improve the necessary skills to become an entrepreneur.
➢ Participants shared different opinions on how to work with young people to improve the skills necessary to enter into entrepreneurship ventures.
➢ Participants improve their knowledge of how to build a successful enterprise.
Module 12 – My Entrepreneurial Competencies
1. To improve participants' skills in teamwork and foster creative ideas.
2. To encourage creative thinking and business ideas.
3. Guide participants to select the best ideas and encourage youngsters in undertaking
4. To be able to assess needs in the community regarding new business ideas.
➢ Participants improve skills in teamwork and creative ideas.
➢ Participants generate a viable business idea.
➢ Learn how to identify their skills for an entrepreneurship venture.
➢ Learn how to identify a need in the local community and use their skills to fulfill that need.
➢ Get knowledge in sizing the market, criteria to use, and marketing strategy.
Module 13 – Build Your Social Enterprise
1. Foster creativity and innovation among participants.
2. Encourage teamwork among the participants.
3. Build team spirit while working on common ideas.
4. Promote learning about social entrepreneurship among the group.
➢ Knowledge of how to set up a social enterprise based on community needs, specific information on steps to follow for opening a social enterprise.
➢ Skills improved: Creative thinking, solving problems, making decisions, observing
surroundings, basing actions on needs and opportunities of the immediate context, working in a team, and accepting other ideas.
Any Payment Method (Please pay as per discussion with the team for the required course)
1) Net Banking
TestFormula Education Pvt. Ltd.
Account Number: 33729473635
State Bank of India, Delhi
2) Pay through Payment Gateway (International transactions acceptable)