Expertise: Soft Skills
Experience: 13+ Years
Specialised and Trainer in the area of Training & Development specially emphasis on, Soft Skill enhancement, Personal Effectiveness for Managers, Time Management & Stress Management, Cross-Cultural and Business Communication.
In her 13 years of teaching and training career, she has got experience of teaching French, German and English as Professional language of Communication. She is B.A (Hons.) English from University of Delhi, M.A (Eng.) from Jamia Milia Islamia. She completed her M.Phil. and submitted PhD from IGNOU.
She is on the editorial board of “International Journal of Transformation in English & Education. She has co-edited a book on Innovation, Technology and Development by Bharti Publication. She has authored four books in foreign languages and communication skills.
She has delivered and conducted many Executive and Management Development Programme for Power Grid, GAIL, BHEL, Indian Postal Staff College, Indian Pharma Copia, Institute of Biological and Indian Institute of Packaging. She has delivered many sessions on Campus to Corporate for executive trainees at GAIL, BHEL & also to PO inductees at several banks like Punjab & Sind Bank, Canara Bank, Corporation Bank of India, Punjab National Bank & Oriental Bank of Commerce.
She is multilingual and the knowledge of her multilingualism enriches and enables her teaching with innovation and diversities. She strongly believes in hands on training pedagogy and focuses on engagement and interaction.
- Awarded “ Rashtriya Shiksha Shiromani Purasskar” in the area of excellence in Skill Development & Training in 2017
- AIMA Certified Trainer
- Worked as Faculty & Trainer at Amity University in Amity Institute of Corporate Communication since August 2016 to May, 2018.
- Worked at GL Bajaj Institute of Mgmt. & Research, Greater Noida as Business Communication Faculty since 2014 to 2016.
- Worked at Symbiosis Law College, Noida as English Communication Faculty since 2012 to 2014.
- Worked at Institute of Management Studies as English and Personality Development Faculty since 2005 to 2012.