Expertise: Train The Trainer
Experience: 5+ Years
He is a highly skilled Master Trainer, has extensive knowledge of the latest and most effective TTT methods as reported by top educational researchers. He has excellent training program design, development skills, and good presentation and communication abilities. He has a Master’s diploma in Train the Trainers certification and a strong understanding of training’s best practices.
- Good understanding of various technologies and media for presentations
- Stays current with the latest research in education methods
- Excellent presentation skills
- Understands the classroom issues trainers commonly encounter
- Excellent training need identification and delivery
- Able to engage trainers effectively in training
- Encourages audience participation at training
- Works well with administrative staff and teachers
- Passionate about the educational process
- Excellent interpersonal skills and terrific social verbal and written communication abilities
Over a Period of last five to six years, he has been extensively engaged in Learning and Development activities as an Independent Corporate Trainer and with Management Schools as an Associate Trainer. Some activities at a glance:
- Conducted over 70 Independent Life Skills Training Programs in past 3 years Covering Campus to Corporate workshops, Digital Marketing, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Team Building, Time Management, and work Life Integration.
- Covered over 450 + Executives and Students from leading organizations and colleges across various sectors.